Saturday, March 06, 2010

UPIC 2010 - 2nd Edition

I was instructed by my head of department to represent the faculty for the launching of UPIC 2010. This event is catered for the final year students of Faculty of Economics and Management to prepare them for the job prospects in accounting and finance industry. I had to give a welcoming speech and receive the customary gifts from the main coordinator of the program. Two representatives from the Ministry of Higher Education and UUM Business College could not make it for this event and I took the opportunity to give a longer speech. It was a nice experience to speak to a full house audience and sit in front of them on a nice and comfy sofa. Next time I will get a courage to open the mineral bottle on the table and drink it from the provided crystal glass. If there is ever a next time!

No comments: