Sunday, March 07, 2010

ANSARA Taiping 3 Ex-Uniten 1

This weekend is a very good weekend for me. Manchester United is top of the English Premier League after beating Wolves 1-0, Kelantan won over T-Team with the same score line and Rhinos got a second win after a 2-0 triumph over Beavers. However, when I reached the UPM field, I was told that our goalkeeper is playing for the opponents because he is already promised his Uniten friends to play for them. There are so many players that could not make it for this match that we are only left with 11 outfield players. So I took the necessary responsibility and don the gloves. 

First half went well with Tepen leading by 1-0 and I kept a clean sheet. I don't know why but we started our second half in a nervous fashion and when there is a scramble in front of my goal area, one of the opponent's striker got a clear shot and he took the opportunity to score an equaliser. I dived towards the ball but it was just an attempt to show to everyone that at least I gave a try. We scored two more goals afterwards and with the final whistle by the referee my perfect weekend is complete.

No comments: