Saturday, March 06, 2010

The Official Kelantan FA jersey for 2010 season

I just received this jersey from my cousin, Apik who bought it when he was in Kelantan. It costs me RM70 and apparently there is another type of jersey which looks similar in everything with an exception of the Kelantan FA logo. The other shirt has an embroided logo but mine is a printed one. My cousin did some checking on which shirt the players are really using and turned out they are all wearing the one with the printed logo. I tried this shirt when I play futsal last night but it feels a little bit heavier when you are sweating all over your body. Nevertheless I'm still happy because I haven't seen anyone wearing this shirt yet in Klang Valley.

3 comments:

Jimmy Hazimin Hashim said...

Tak berapa semangat nak beli jersi baru ni....seri jah sokmo red warriors ni...tunggu menang banyak2 baru beli...hehhehehe

Ahmed Razman said...

dah menang 1-0 ngan T-Team... hehe

Unknown said...

bro ada lagi tak jersi ni.. gua nak