Saturday, October 10, 2009

Three Books



Today I went to KLCC to meet my old friend Imran. We used to attend primary school together at Sekolah Kebangsaan Serdang during the 80s. The last time I saw him was in 1989 when both of us were in Form 1 at Sekolah Menengah Sri Serdang, so that was 20 years ago. We had our dinner at the food court and were having so much fun doing the catch up that we didn't realise we are the only two left in the dining area. The area has been closed and the workers are really waiting for us to go! I bought a book from him, a collection of poems (of which some were written by him) titled Salun Eksotikata. Before the meeting, I went to Kinokuniya and bought two books, a Malaysia Book of Records (for my upcoming project) and Odisi Bulan Biru by John Norafizan (my school mate in MRSM Taiping). I think I have bought all five books by John Norafizan but managed to read only the first one. I think I will start reading his second book once our new house is ready, hopefully.

2 comments:

ImranAbdulJabar said...

surely aku akan ingat dinner malam tu kat klcc. sampai tutup food court tu...

Ahmed Razman said...

mengalahkan orang dating! haha