Saturday, October 17, 2009

Open Houses and Bloodshed





















It has been a very hectic day. Why? Because we decided to visit as many open house as we can without planning the route carefully. Thus the first house to be visited was in Bandar Baru Bangi before we went north of Shah Alam and then south again to Bandar Bukit Mahkota. After that we went to visit our friends at Batu 9 Hulu Langat before going north again to visit another house at Ukay Bistari near Hulu Kelang. We went out from Kajang at 1pm and only came back around 11pm . By the time we arrived at my parents' house, the open house organised by the Bloodshed Fan Club was already underway. Their stage was set right in front of our house so I don't have to sit outside to listen to their song. I can just simply sit in the comfort of my house and listen to their classics. I've been friend with one of the neighbours for many years without realising that he was the original lead guitarist for Bloodshed. For those who are unfamiliar with this band, here is one of their hits, Srikandi Cintaku:

2 comments:

celya said...

woit..this has been my long time favourite malay song!! (before Man Bai came along and sang Kau Ilhamku he he)

I suka lah title blog you..actually gave me the impression that you didn't plan your open house route fo rthe day and ended up with a big headache hoping you could kill someone (and shed blood) to ease the pain ha ha

my morbid mind..i better go outside and get some sunshine

btw...your daughter's smile is SOOOOO yours! :)

Ahmed Razman said...

haha celya... I did try to plan the open houses route on that day but I guess it's not the optimal one.. I fell sick with cold and flu for two days afterward, luckily my family are fine.

:)