Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Old Town White Coffee



Old Town Nasi Lemak Special

French Toast

Hainanese Chicken Chop with Flavoured Rice, accompanied by hot Honey and Lemon juice


Tonight Mama Tok wanted to eat dinner outside so Tina suggested that we try the meals at the Old Town White Coffee in Bandar Baru Bangi. It is the largest kopitiam restaurant chain in Malaysia. I ordered Hainanese Chicken Chop with Flavoured Rice but the chicken is a bit too oily for my likings, however I still managed to clean the plate. Jo ordered Nasi Lemak and Tina had French Toast. I forgot what others were ordering as I was too busy eating.

2 comments:

Cikgu Jimmy said...

Butter toast yang paling best....Kalau camni petang ni jugak kena pegi Old Town...

tina said...

itu bukan kaya butter toast la..itu french toast ;)