Sunday, October 04, 2009

Open House in Mutiara Condominium


Ilyas and Maisarah showing to Haziq their new pets


Putri, G and myself


Watching Arsenal trashed Blackburn 6-2


Four ladies that will be left alone at home every Saturday evening

Today is the most hectic day for us as many people decided to take the opportunity on Sunday weekend to invite or visit friends and relatives for Hari Raya open house. We started our day by inviting Huzaini and his family to our mother-in-law's house in Ampang for breakfast Raya. Ilyas and Maisarah are very excited because they can play together with Haziq. They even spent the whole morning swimming in the condominium's pool. I received four invitations to attend open house in the afternoon but since each of them are quite distant from each others, I can only managed to fulfill one of them, which was my uncle's house in Dengkil.

After that we had to rush back to Ampang because I have invited the most important people in my football team, ANSARA Taiping for the dinner. Shazli, or better known as G, is our utility player as he can play in any position in the team. He came first with his wife and his one and a half years old son, Irfan. Then Syarizan, or Jose as he would prefer others to call him, came next. He used to be ANSARA PDRM's manager but I managed to persuade him and several of his top players to join our team. He is our most consistent striker. The person to come last is Shahril, or Madun the manager. He is the one who took care of our team when I had to go to the UK for my PhD study. Under his management, ANSARA Taiping had won several trophies and now in the 1st division in Liga Alumni Malaysia. Throughout the night we talked and discussed our team in preparation for the upcoming semi final match in Piala ANSARA. Madun is going to organise a couple of friendly matches before the actual match and I am really looking forward for that. By the way, I have appointed myself as a director of football for ANSARA Taiping, much like Sven-Goran Eriksson at Notts County.

No comments: