Monday, October 05, 2009

Jamuan Raya Fakulti Ekonomi dan Pengurusan, UPM

Kuih-kuih raya

Wedding cake of Puan Narimah and Encik Khalid

The food stall

Main tables for UPM top management

Bunga telur from the pengantin

Today my faculty organised a Hari Raya open house for all its staff and also a wedding reception for one of the staff, Puan Narimah who recently got married. I managed to catch up with some of my colleagues, whom I haven't seen for the past four years. Most of them were quite surprised to see that I have changed a bit, especially my cheeks, becoming chubbier. I'm also quite surprised to see some of them, some became 'healthy' like me and there are others who lost weight and look lovely. I managed to have a chat with the UPM VC and found out that he supports Liverpool FC, poor fellow. The faculty also served durians taken from the UPM's farm and I had to resist the temptation to eat the whole fruit.

No comments: