Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Starting All Over Again

Well I sent my laptop to the computer guy in the library and asked them to reformat the whole thing. It's better that way, start clean. It is just plain luck that I have decided several weeks ago to treat my laptop as a transit station rather than a permanent station for all my files. A bit unfortunate though that I didn't managed to transfer my recent files (consisted mostly of pictures and videos taken for the last couple of weeks) into my two separate external hard drives but it could be worse.

On an different note, I just had a discussion with my new co-supervisor and he had plenty to talk about my research questions. He didn't think it was enough and want me to exploit the data for other research questions. I had to ask my main supervisor though about this because we have been working on this one for several months now. This sounds like another reformat. Uh-huh.

No comments: