Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy

My daughter Maisarah is happy today because she got a new My Little Pony. Now she has three of them.

My son Ilyas is happy today because he got a Transformers Bumblebee. He is already asking whether we are going again to Toys'R'Us tomorrow. I suspect he is already eyeing another Autobot.

My wife Joanna is happy today because she has her own PC now. Now she doesn't have to wait for her turn to online shopping, err I mean online surfing.

I am happy today because my team, ANSARA Taiping managed to avoid relegation in the Division Two Alumni League. We received a walkover since SAHOCA decided not to play at all. They have committed to another tournament and they don't mind going down to Division Three. Well, we don't mind staying in Division Two either.

No comments: