Thursday, March 22, 2007

Preparation

Since we are going back for a month long holiday in Malaysia this Saturday, the week has already becoming a very busy one for me and Jo, work and pleasure included. Let start with the pleasure first. Since the 10 sets tournament last Saturday, I have been playing in two more badminton sessions in Monday and Wednesday. I have tried to smash very hard whenever the opportunity came because I secretly wished that the string will get broken and I can get a new one back in Malaysia, hehe, but to no avails.

As for work, I've been busy preparing all the necessary arrangements for data collection and analysis once I'm in Malaysia, so it's not really a total break for me. Jo is currently trying to figure out how to put all the gifts that we have bought into the 4 tiny suitcases, which seems to be quite impossible at the moment. There are several gifts still scattered around the flat, and I had a feeling that they will remain there until we come back here again.

Well, time for me to pack up my futsal shoes and badminton rackets, my only essential stuff!

No comments: