Sunday, March 11, 2007

Manju

Manju comes to stay over in my house for a couple of days. He came last night with his wife and his two lovely daughters, Zeykhan and Zeykhazra. Zeykhan is as same age as Ilyas, which is 4 years old and Zeykhazra is going to be 1 year old next month. They have just arrived from Malaysia for a two weeks holiday around Europe (they will be visiting Amsterdam and Paris soon). Today we are going to take them to a car boot sale and visit some interesting places around Lancaster.

Manju was my classmate back when I was in MRSM Taiping (1992-1993). We sat next to each other in front of the class. Considering that both of us are among the tallest, we managed to block a pretty good view from those behind us.

Unfortunately he is a lifelong Liverpool fan. And he's already taught Zeykhan to pronounce Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso (!?) as Liverpool's best. However, since he is a guest, I will let those names to be spoken just this once.

And this is not helping my pride either. I had to book a stadium and museum tour for Manju, and its definitely not the theatre of dream!

No comments: