Saturday, January 09, 2010

Taekwondo lesson for Ilyas


After football training session, I told Ilyas that we are going to his school for a taekwondo lesson. He looks curious and I told him that taekwondo is one of the martial arts that he can use in self defense if somebody want to hurt him.

The session started with a warming up session and I can see that Ilyas is not amused. During the break he told me that he doesn't want to do this taekwondo anymore. I told him to wait until the session finished. After the break, the new students began to learn punching. Ilyas started to get excited and by the time the session is finally over, he was asking me when he will be wearing the white uniform of taekwondo. When we get back to the house, he immediately started to teach Maisarah and Eela how to do 1, 2 and 3 punches.

Annual fee is RM30 plus RM70 for the uniform. And there is also a RM30 monthly fee. I borrowed the money from my wife. Again.

No comments: