Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Piala Prof. Muzaffar Bowling Tournament 2010



Tonight is the night where almost everyone in the faculty is waiting for, which is the 2nd edition of Prof. Muzaffar Cup Bowling Tournament to be held at The Mines. My team comprised of Dr. Wan Azman and Nurul Huda. On paper, our team looks strong but a disastrous performance by your truly nearly costs the team any medals whatsoever. Whereas my teammates keep scoring an average of 130 for each frame, I started the first one with a humiliating 89. The second one is only slightly better, a pathetic 99. Everyone was quite surprised and I'm also at loss trying to figure out why I'd always get a combination of 9 for each turn. Finally I managed to figure out what's went wrong and I managed to get a score of 177 in my third frame. By that time it's already too late to do anything else as the damage has been done. We came third and were only 25 points behind the second placed team. I'm still grateful to win the third place and many thanks to my teammates who managed to cover points deficit on my part.

5 comments:

durra abd razak @ kocikin... said...

wow...congrats..bestnya dpt main tournament...lama dh x baling bola nie =)

Ahmed Razman said...

thanks durra, tournament sekali setahun je... kalau sebulan sekali mesti lagi best hehe

@dik-nick said...

ye ker... Dr. kena main 10 frame baru best! hehehe

durra abd razak @ kocikin... said...

ye ker...pesal x mulakan balik tournament yg awak organize dolu2 tu...sistem liga..mesti ada yg berminat punya laa... :)

Ahmed Razman said...

durra.. sibuklah sekarang ni.. tapi tengok sekarang dah ada tenaga muda.. bolehlah kerahkan diorang lak buat hehe