Sunday, January 10, 2010

Acupuncture


My mom is having a knee problem so she asked me to bring her to a clinic in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. She has been receiving acupuncture treatment from Dr. Hassan Bai for nearly three years now but this is the first time she is going to his clinic. Prior to this, Dr. Hassan, a Chinese Muslim doctor from the mainland China, used to visit my mom in her house at Kajang. My dad went along with us since he is also feeling some pain on his  left shoulder. When we met Dr. Hassan, I decided to give it a try as well because I have been suffering from tennis elbow for quite some months now. The doctor stuck three needles around my elbow joint and one of the needles got some herb at the end of it which was put on fire. After half an hour the needles were removed and the doctor said that I need to do this four more times to get the full benefits of acupuncture treatment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

salam, maaf menganggu. boleh sy tnya hasil dr visit ke acupuncturist ni camana ya? ada perubahan yg positif? sbb sy ada dengar ttg Dr Hassan Bai ni ... berminat untuk cuba juga.