Saturday, January 09, 2010

Liga Bolasepak Junior Bangi


I received a text message a few days ago reminding me to bring Ilyas to the first training session of the Bangi Junior Football League this Saturday. When we reached the field, there were already many kids with their parents waiting for the coach to start the session. This time, the organiser hired a qualified coach to train the youngsters. I met my old classmate, Farhan, and he brought two sons for the practise. The league will start from this month until May and each player will be provided with a shirt and short. They will be also allocated a team and by the end of the season will play in the tournament. The parents need to provide shin pads and a ball to be used by their kid for each training session. Total fee is RM200. I just borrowed it from my wife.

No comments: