Sunday, January 31, 2010

Acupuncture and Islamic Calligraphy


Today is my fourth session of acupuncture with Dr. Hassan Bai. In the first session, I was 'punctured' with three needles. Two more needles were added during the second one and the number of needles stuck to my arm were increased by two more in the third session. I imagine that by the tenth session I will look like a porcupine. Luckily in today session the number of needles remain at seven. I still feel some pain near my elbow so I honestly don't know how many more sessions I have to attend before it goes away. 

After the session is over, Dr. Hassan Bai brought us to another section of the office and shown us his collection of Islamic calligraphy with Chinese influence. They all look nice. He gave one to my mom, his longtime customer.

2 comments:

durra abd razak @ kocikin... said...

awak...kat mana yer clinic nie...dia ada website x?? ingat nak suggest kat mak saya laa..tq

Ahmed Razman said...

durra, clinic dia kat Jalan Wan Kadir 4, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, sebelah stesyen minyak Caltex. boleh call dia kat 016-6213148