Monday, January 18, 2010

Liga Bolasepak Junior Bangi - Second Week


Nowadays, no more waking up late every Saturday and Sunday mornings for both of us, Ilyas and myself. The football training will starts at 8.00am and usually will finish by 10.30am. Ilyas scored his first goal during Saturday training through a penalty kick. He celebrated wildly as if he just won the World Cup. Last Sunday was the trial session to determine which team you will be drafted in. This time he scored from an open play. The organiser appointed both Nazrul and I as the team coach for the junior teams. I swapped the position with my assistant coach because I found out that he was the coach for last season. I'm hoping to learn from him for one full season before I will be ready to be the main coach for the junior team.

2 comments:

@dik-nick said...

ilyas dh mcm pro lah

Ahmed Razman said...

nak suruh dia main untuk Kelantan Red Warriors nanti... hehe