Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Faculty Sports Day


My first goal, from a tight angle

I logged on to my Facebook this morning when suddenly one of the faculty staff messaged me, ' Are you going to play football this morning?' I didn't know about that because I forgot the check the faculty bulletin. I immediately got dressed and drove to UPM. There are four teams and the format is round robin. In our first match we won 5-3 and I scored a goal. Our next opponent is eventually the overall champion but things could went our way if not because of one major mistake, which is keeping the same goalkeeper. We were immediately behind with two soft goals. In the second half we changed the keeper and I managed to score a solitary goal but the opponent managed to maintain the score until final whistle. In the final match I didn't score any goal but nevertheless we managed to win 3-2. After this there will be several sports to be held throughout this month. I'm only looking forward for the badminton tournament. Time to show off the skill.

No comments: