Friday, December 04, 2009

Anugerah Skrin 2009


Julie received several free tickets to watch a live event of Anugerah Skrin 2009 at Putra World Trade Centre. So I went there with my wife, Tina and Enol. We came early and had dinner at the Secret Recipe restaurant. On our way to the hall, we walked side by side with many beautiful people wearing glittering Arabian nights dresses. Turned out they are the local celebrities but I only recognise one of them, even then his name escapes me. I enjoyed the show especially when Afdlin Shauki is on stage with Fara Fauzana. Their comedic banter continues even during the break, leaving the audience in stitches. After the show, I saw many familiar faces like Ahmad Tarmimi Siregar, Yusuf Haslam, A. Galak and Kartina Aziz. Tina pointed to me several new artists including the one starring in the famous drama Nur Kasih. One thing I noticed is that Farid Kamil is a very tall guy.

No comments: