Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hari Anugerah SKS


After the FEP Internal Audit Opening Meeting ends, I sneaked out from my faculty and walked across the road towards Dewan Percubaan UPM. My former primary school, Sekolah Kebangsaan Serdang is having their annual prize giving ceremony to their outstanding students and I was actually invited by the headmistress to attend this event. This reason I got invited by the school is because last week my old SKS schoolmates and I have managed to collect RM1100 among ourselves and the money has been used to buy prizes for this event. I'm quite lucky to catch the live performance by the pupils and afterward I told the headmistress that I enjoyed the event very much. I even managed to have a chat with one of the longest serving staff in the school and am quite surprised that he still remembers me, or he might just want to please me.

No comments: