Sunday, November 22, 2009

2012 Movie Day Winner


I'm quite busy for the past few days that there are many emails went unchecked and unanswered in my Inbox. This morning I went through them one by one and came across one email from Exabytes, my domain and hosting provider, in the Spam section! They would like to say their thanks to those clients who turned out for the 2012 Movie Day and pictures of the event were posted on their blog. I browsed through it but could not find any picture of us because I'm sure they did ask us to pose for them several times. When I read their posting in details, it turns out that they also have a competition for those who came to the event. I clicked on their latest posting and lo and behold! my wife, Joanna is one of the winners! She won the Exabytes EBiz Gold Linux Unlimited hosting plan, absolutely free for one year, which is worth RM449. She had a plan of having her own website and I guess one of her dreams has come true today.

No comments: