Friday, November 06, 2009

Cuci the Musical


The tickets


The poster


Enol, Tina and Jo


Pak Lah and Jeanne meeting with the actors


Meeting the fans


The autographs of Afdlin Shauki, Hans Isaac, Vanidah Imran, Adibah Noor, Awie, AC Mizal, Harith Iskander, Ramli Hassan and Reefa

At first I didn't pay any notice on the news that Hans Isaac is transforming his Cuci the Movie into Cuci the Musical. I thought that there is a limit on what you can do when you want to express your movie into a musical theatre. However, I'm glad I was proven wrong. When I read the positive review by Datuk Johan Jaafar in his NST column, I was intrigued and decided to go and watch the musical with my wife. We were also joined by Tina and Enol together with a couple of our friends. 

The show was fun and we were laughing non-stop for every scene especially when Hans, Afdlin, Awie and AC are on the stage. The songs were catchy and melodious. Adibah Noor is a very cool lady and Harith is at his best. And Vanidah Imran is heavenly. I asked her later during meet the fans session what will be her next performance and she said she will be performing in another theatre titled Natrah alongside Sofea Jane, Umie Aida and Maya Karin. I don't need a review to purchase tickets for that.

2 comments:

ImranAbdulJabar said...

hey, guess what?

aku managed (somehow) utk pergi tengok Cuci the Musical on Sat.

free pass, that is.

tapi mmg best gila. gila punya best.
gelak dan gelak dan gelak dan puas hati.

those four boys mmg awesome. especially bila ada part2 yang "lawak tak plan". hehe. pecah perut.

Ahmed Razman said...

wahhhh bagus...!

lepas ni layan Natrah wehh