Friday, July 03, 2009

My thesis title

Today I went to see my supervisor, Prof. Steve Letza. We have finally completed my registration with LJMU (with a few months left before I formally cease to be a student). We have also submitted a notification form of submission of thesis which I expect to be sometime in September. We have also confirmed the title of my thesis, which would be 'To comply or not to comply: An empirical study of the relationship and impact of the Combined Code on UK firms'.

Now the only thing to do is to finish writing up this thesis!

3 comments:

nashora said...

caya la...boleh siap punya by september....

banyak betul kena buat kerja bila dah lapor diri nie....tak tahu bila nak buat correction....hahaha

pakteh said...

Your supervisor must be a very liberal academic so as to include in a thesis title ... to comply or not to comply. The same phrase could be rewritten in many ways

Ahmed Razman said...

he thought it's catchy, got some Shakespeare element in it.. hehe