Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cambridge

In front of my old rented house, no. 25 (brown door)

The college where I studied my A-Levels, Cambridge Seminars




After the visit to Legoland, we decided to go to Cambridge before going back to Liverpool. I took the family to see my old student house and the college where I studied A-Levels back in 1994 for one and a half years. The motorbikes shop next to the college has been replaced by a restaurant and the Londis grocery store on the opposite side of the road has been replaced by another grocery store, SPAR. Other than that, the area still looks the same. I didn't bother to go inside the college and meet the staff there because last time I checked their website, it has entirely new management team and teaching staff.

Afterwards we went to the city centre and had lunch near the old market right in the centre of the town. We had walks around the town, through its many narrow streets and inside some of its buildings. I wanted to show Ilyas my favorite trading cards shop but unfortunately the shop is no longer there. After all, it has been nearly 15 years since the last time I visited Cambridge.

1 comment:

pakteh said...

Wah wah berjalan saja ...ke legoland ke Cambridge. Ayah noticed Ilyas tak buka mulut sekarang