Monday, July 31, 2006

Apa Ada Dengan Nama?

Reading this article reminds me of various names that I encountered which could put smile on anyone's face. I used to have a classmate whose full name is Raja Parsi bin Raja Rom (I never had a chance to ask his siblings names). My schoolmate name is Anak, her brother is Awang Selamat and her sister is Cahaya Mata. I remember paying toll at Bangi Toll Plaza and the guy who issued the receipt is Tun Razak. I used to have a student whose name explains everything about her parents and description on how and when she was born. Her name? Herlivivi Optrijuni (try to figure that one out). Of course, my great great grandfather's name is Merah (some people also called him Awang Kechik, I think). My friend has two daugthers. Their full name? Nur Zeykhan Aleexandrya Armeena binti Mohd Manzoorul Iqbal and Nur Zeykhazra Azzalyea Adameena binti Mohd Manzoorul Iqbal. Their name is a dedication to their great grandparents name which I think is very sweet and thoughtful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apa ada pada nama? Pasal nama dia "datuk K" la dia dpt kawin dgn Siti. "Khalid Muhd JIWANG"

Ahmed Razman said...

hahaha...patutlah org lain tak leh celen..confirm tak romantik