Wednesday, December 01, 2010

MAHA International 2010










I've been hearing lots of interesting things happening at the Malaysian Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism (MAHA) International 2010 so today I brought the kids to see what is all about. Of course the only thing they are really looking forward is the horse riding. We came real early to avoid the traffic jam. When the doors of the exhibition halls were open at 10am, we were among the first visitors and thus able to walk freely to visit the stalls. 

There are four main halls but we decided to visit two halls first before we went to the horse riding place. It took us three short trips by bus to get there. Along the way we stopped at various exhibitions. I was quite surprised to see how huge the exhibition place is. No wonder some of my friends took several days to cover the whole area. After the horse riding we have our lunch and then continue visiting the other two exhibition halls. By 2 o'clock the kids are getting tired and restless so I decided to call it a day. I quite enjoyed it but because the place is so huge it might not be suitable to the elders and small kids. I bought lots of local food products and even tasted breads made from the rice. Overall, it's a nice experience and it's worth visiting it.

No comments: