Friday, June 11, 2010

Kursus Kepimpinan Pensyarah

I have been selected by my dean to attend this course which was held at INTURA, Sungai Petani, Kedah. Around 100 lecturers and tutors from almost all IPTAs in Malaysia attended this course. The first two days are filled with lectures followed by one day of group exercise which is quite fun. We even managed to have a football match between the INTURA staffs which we won 5-2, thanks to two assists by me. The fourth day is spent by trekking inside two caves, Gua Itik and Gua Gendang in Perak which is quite challenging because these caves have a river running through them and they are very dark inside! I encountered two snakes along the journey and one of them is a python. In the end it was a good course and although I am physically tired by the end of it, it was quite an experience.

No comments: