Sunday, November 11, 2007

Body Fat Part 4

Rainbow in Lancaster

Today I went to the town with my family for our weekend outing. Only when I'm in front of Boots that I realised that it has been exactly a month since I last weight myself. I haven't really been dieting for the past month and I won't be surprised if I gain my weight. Plus that we have just celebrated Eid, what with all the visits to friends' houses with plenty of foods on the table. So imagine my surprise when my latest weight is 78.1kg, which is 300 grams lower than last month. Woohoo! Although my BMI is down 0.1 point to 25.8, it is getting nearer to that 25 treshold. And there is more good news, as my body fat has been reduced from 22.8kg to 21.5kg. In term of percentage it has been reduced from 29.1% to 27.6%. Time to start watching again what I'm eating? Hmm.. maybe not, let the nature takes its course.. eh!

No comments: