Sunday, February 07, 2010

Final lecture for my executive students


Today is the final lecture session for my executive programme students before the final examination to be held in two weeks time. They also had to submit their assignments today which constitutes 20% of their overall mark. For this assignment, they need to start a business venture with a capital of RM10 which include a RM2 investment from me. If they make a profit, they need to hand me back the money that I invested and also the profit based on the percentage of capital held. If they suffer a loss, they just need to return back to me any remaining investment by me also based on the percentage of capital held. Overall, I didn't make any extraordinary return on my investments of 14 students. I gave all the investment money (plus some profit) to one of the students and he went to buy dinners for all of us. I think everyone got to eat one piece of KFC chicken. I managed to grab two.

No comments: