Monday, March 23, 2009

Disney Live! Mickey's Magic Show

We were not allowed to take pictures during the show 
but I saw some parents took them anyway

The two magicians

Smiling Maisarah and cheerful Danial


I wonder what he is dreaming about...

Yesterday, I took the family to watch a Disney Magic Show held in the Liverpool Echo Arena. Two families from Lancaster joined us as well. The children were quite excited to watch the magic show performance by Mickey Mouse and the gang. During the intermission, they rushed out to the stalls and demanded that the parents (that's us) buy all things related to Mickey such as the drinks, popcorns and soft toys. The price tags were quite ridiculous to the point that I felt it was an extended magic trick performed to make our notes and coins dissappear from our wallets in an instant! After the show was over, I asked Ilyas which parts of it that he likes most and he replied, 'All of it!' So maybe it's all worth it.

No comments: