Monday, December 22, 2008

Winning my five points tournament for the first time

This is the most nerve wrecking final I've ever been so far. I was 0-4 behind and my opponent needs only one more win to end the match and become the winner of the tournament. I managed to get a break in the fifth game and in subsequent game I duly issued a double and won to make the score at 3-4. The next game began like the last one where I again issued a double but in the beginning it doesn't look promising as shown here

and I knew when he got 6 and 1 that I have only one chance to turn this game around....

and I got it! Lucky number three!

and the rest was history as I managed to block his piece until it was too late for him to do anything else. 

When I looked back at all my previous rounds, I won 5-3 in the first round but was behind 3-4 in the second round before finally won it with a 5-4 scoreline. The next three rounds were quite comfortable wins as I won 5-3 in the third round, 5-2 in the fourth round and 5-3 again in the fifth round. But the final round is definitely worth fighting for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, asyiknya ko layan games!

Ahmed Razman said...

permainan masa lapang jer... hehehe