Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Exabytes Host and Win

Today I received an email from one of Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd. Sales Executive informing me that I have won 2nd prize for their quarterly Host & Win contest. The contest is already in Season 3 and anybody who is client of Exabytes is eligible to be considered for the prizes on offer. I've been their client for several years now since I first bought www.ligaalumni.com domain name and later on www.ahmedrazman.com. 

They want to give me the prize during their new office opening ceremony but since I won't be around that time, I asked them to send it to the Kajang address instead. What did I won? Apparently an HP Officejet All-In-One Printer worth RM455 which is quite useful compared to the 3rd prize (hehe). But I just missed out on the Grand Prize itself! Never mind as it's better to get something than nothing at all, Alhamdulillah.



No comments: