Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mersey Ferry Trip







Today Jo took her friend, Shima on a Mersey Ferry to explore Liverpool from a Mersey River point of view. Ilyas and Maisarah were obviously quite excited to get on the big boat. I couldn't join them since I had to go somewhere else to settle few errands. They started at Pier Head Terminal and stopped by at Woodside Terminal in Birkenhead but only disembarked at Seacombe Ferry Terminal in Wallasey where several attractions were on offer such as SpacePort and Alien Wars.

The trip took about 3 hours to finish. When I saw Ilyas and Maisarah again, their face were beaming and they just can't wait to tell what they have been doing on the ferry trip. We've been here in Liverpool for nearly a year and there are still so many tourist attractions that we have not been to but I'm glad Ilyas and Maisarah got the opportunity to experience this ferry ride.

2 comments:

pakteh said...

Ferry cross the Mersey
Cross this land where I have been
So ....... I continue to stay

lalan said...

Ingat lagu gerry and pacemaker tadi..