Saturday, June 06, 2009

Malam Sirih Pulang ke Gagang Lancaster 2009







Today we went to Lancaster University to attend a graduation appreciation event organised by the Malaysian students. Even though I am no longer studying in Lancaster University, they still want to include me since I did finished my Masters and spent the first two years of my Phd there. The theme was 'Retro' so everyone is supposed to dress like hippies or something like that. I decided to wear Manchester United 1999 Champions League winning shirt because I think it is as retro as you could get!

They gave me a Portmeirion mug as a gift and Awa won 5kg of Basmati rice for the lucky draw. I rarely saw Ilyas and Maisarah during the event because they kept getting in and out of the buildings playing with the other children.

6 comments:

Mohd Shazli said...

Abe kurus siot!!!!

Ahmed Razman said...

lerr.. sejak bila aku gemuk? hehe

Jo said...

Jangan terkeliru G, abe tarik nafas tu!

Mohd Shazli said...

heheh..skali skala tu nmpk gak le berisi..haha ye ke kak jo..patutle..

Ahmed Razman said...

secara kebetulan je masa amik gambar tu tengah tarik nafas... :P

retroparadoks said...

comelnya baby yang jo pegang tu...:)jo ngan abe dua2 kurus mentennn maisarah & ilyas pun dah besar ek...:)