Sunday, April 12, 2009

Two stadiums

Two Liverpool fans spotted in front of the Old Trafford!

Gunners

Wigan were simply overwhelmed


Awa, Lalan, Enol and Tina went for a football trip today by visiting Old Trafford in the morning and watching Wigan Athletic playing against Arsenal in the JJB Stadium. In between they had their lunches at the Trafford Centre. I remain at home to follow the Sunderland vs Manchester United match. That 17 year old Macheda kid is simply brilliant, and I just found out that his dad is only 34 years old!

3 comments:

pakteh said...

I could recognise the two fans of Liverpool FC standing in front of the Old Trafford stadium. I was there too, a couple of years ago. I also could recognise the two Chelsea FC fans. Incidently Chelsea bullied Liverpool the other day. However, I did not see any of Manchester United fans after the Porto draw. I only watched Aston Villa vs Everton last night and it was entertaining too.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to include the result of Wigan Arsenal, it is 1-4.

Ahmed Razman said...

the second last picture tells the result already :)