Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stock Counting


It's time to do some organising in my wardrobe so I decided to list an inventory of all football shirts that I collected since I came here in the UK. The total amounts to a modest 25 shirts. The breakdown is as follows: England(various whites and reds) - 7, Manchester United (mostly reds, black and white) - 6, Europeans (including clubs in England) - 7, Malaysian - 3 and Others (China and Atletico Mineiro) - 2.

There is another one coming in for delivery in few days time. But I determined to stop at 31, so that I can wear each one of them once in a month, and 12 times in a year. That means I need to buy 5 more. One of them is definitely going to be the new England home shirt. After the quota is filled, there will be no more football shirts for me then. And time to start a new hobby.

5 comments:

its only me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
its_only_me said...

5?? Hrmm..i guess i'll be getting 5 more swatch too yeah?

Anonymous said...

Boleh dah nak start main golf tu...
Jinak-jinakkan diri.

Ahmed Razman said...

oh tidak...

nashora said...

golf.....erhmm.....futsal..bola padang....badminton... squasy.....apcam?????...atau nak jadi sir alex.....FEP n Seksyen 8 amat memerlukan....hihihi

wah...buat koleksi....nanti nak beli jersey england inform yer...boleh kirim.....hahaha....klasik tu...