Thursday, January 08, 2009

1430 Resolution

Today I weighed myself and am not surprised when the reading shows 84kg. In 2007 I tried dieting for four months and have only managed to reduce about 3 kilos (from 81.4kg to 78.1kg). Since then I never bothered to watch my eating habits and it shows. Some of my pants are getting hard to get into and I'm struggling with my 34 inch jeans. 

Therefore, this year I'm going to start a new diet regime. I'm going to eat only Kelloggs Special K cornflakes for breakfast and lunch. So the whole balanced meal will only be eaten during dinner time. I will also replace my usual snacks of chocolates and chips with fruits and Kelloggs snack bars. 

Will report my weight progress in two weeks time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

abe? diet? hehehehe

pakteh said...

Do you know that I'm just 72 kg, slim and healthy. I had a piece of toast + juice + vitamins for my breakfast, tosai + teh o kosong for lunch and chicken chops or noodles for dinner. That's what I called dieting

ajimsan said...

hahaha... time dinner kau mesti pesta makan punya. Take it from me dude... exercise.

Aku kalau tak naik turun tangga tingkat 4 flat aku 4 kali sehari sure berkilo2 naik. Mana tak nya... makan lamb je selang sehari ;)

Anyway... good luck with your diet... sepatutnya dinner kau makan kurang... breakfast yang banyak.

Duan said...

Kau lagi berat dari aku? Aku punya berat average 70 to 75 kg je. tak pernah lagi jejak 80kg. Itu tak diet tu hahaha...tapi aku pun azam tahun baru gak. Breakfast nak makan oat, kurangkan kolesterol.

Tapi aku rasa ko punya diet chocolate tu kena kurang la. aku tahu ko memang suka makan chocolate.

errr...koleksi tudung M & M ko dah complete semua alphabet?

Ahmed Razman said...

ayah,

i still remember mama used to buy 36 inch pants for you..

ajim,

i miss my lancaster flat..4 setengah tingkat tu hehe..

duan,

smarties kat sini tak guna tudung tu dah... so aku masih mencari I, N, V dan U :)

Fazrul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fazrul said...

ok la tu abe, hati senang, badan pun naik..i've lost 10kg since i come to lancaster...jiwa kacau kot...hehh

Anonymous said...

muahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
die Israels...!!!