Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sekolah Kebangsaan Serdang (21st July 2008)

The school was established way before Independence


I had 4 different Head Teacher when I studied there

This is a government quarter house where my family used to live until 1989. It was very convenient for me as it is situated just behind the school.

When I was in Kelantan, I read in the newspaper that Sekolah Kebangsaan Serdang is having a 60th anniversary celebration. It was quite a while since I last visited my former primary school so I decided to pay a visit. I went to see the deputy head teacher and she was quite happy to see me. We talked about the school and its history and were later joined by one of the longest serving staff, Encik Tajul. I'm a bit sad because I'm unable to attend their celebration, due to be held sometime in August but I'd promise them that I will be back and will do whatever I can to help the school and its current students.

2 comments:

Yusrizal said...

saya dan nazrul pernah sekolah sini. saya dari darjah 2 sampai darjah 6. nazrul dari 5-6 darjah.

la ni pada dia makin kecik. kecik2 pun, banyak lahirkan player hockey negeri selangor. dahsyat tu..

zdrasvui said...

saya pun pernah belajar kat sini dulu... mmg best.. byk kenanagan kat sekolah ni..... mmg byk! nostalgia sgt2.. terasa pilu bile teringt zaman2 lama.. satu hari nnti saya pun nak melawat semula sekolah ni!