Sunday, August 03, 2008

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Testimonial Match

Ole in action

The final score

Famous words after his goal in Champions League Final 1999

The winning goal by Frazier Campbell

Farewell Ole...

20legend

I went to watch Ole Gunnar Solskjaer testimonal match with my brother and 3 other friends at Old Trafford today. The opponent is RCD Espanyol and the attendance is 68,868. It was a good match in a festive atmosphere. Ole is one of the most respected footballers ever played for Manchester United and famous for his winning goal in the Champions League Final 1999. We all going to miss you, Ole!

3 comments:

- said...

Salam,

I envy you....Ole will always be remember for his last minute goal during The Champions League final.

Farewell Ole (I wonder why I always called him with that name)...

Glory...Glory...Man...United

Idlan said...

Aku rasa game ni adalah reward paling best yang aku pernah belikan untuk diri sendiri hahahah

Anonymous said...

*sigh* wish I was there...=(