Saturday, June 21, 2008

My backgammon statistics

I came accross one of the discussions in the dailygammon.com forum talking about player's statistics so I asked one of them if he could make one for me. He kindly produced one for me and there are lots of interesting fact. For instance when I compare my win rate for the past 30 days against all matches, it shows an improvement from 47.89% to 57.14%. And my chances of winning a one, three and five pointer match is about 50% (just like flipping a coin, eh). And I am definitely going to win the 7 rounds tournament IF I can reach the final round. All the details can be seen here.

Better chance of winning one point match in nack format

I'm hopeless at nine pointer matches

The main challenge is to win the sixth round, after that it's a breeze

No comments: