Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Lancaster Morecambe Badminton League - League Match Fourteen

After the easy win last week, we are facing Torrisholme A tonight in an away game. We beaten them 11-7 last time in our home game but it won't be easy this time as Brenda is still injured. And I noticed that they have a new men player. Should be interesting.

And what a night it was! Paul and I had a very tough match and we split 15-10, 13-15. It was very tiring and then I had to partner Tim for our second men double match and again the result was a close one. We won both sets 17-15, 15-6 but the truth is that it could goes either way.

After several more mixed double matches, I realised that I need to win my mixed double match with Eddie. We tried our best but still lost both sets 12-15, 10-15. In the end we lost 8-10 overall. If only...

No comments: