Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lancaster Morecambe Badminton League - League Match Thirteen

Since our lost in the cup match, we are no longer playing every week unlike Team B who are still in the cup competition. This week we are playing one of the weakest team in our division, Hest Bank C. Last time we met them we won easily 13:5. Since Brenda had to take a rest due to her wrist injury, this is the perfect opportunity to familiarise myself with my new partner, Eddie.

I had good game in my men doubles matches. Paul and I won 15-5, 15-10, last time we were split. Tim and I also won 15-8, 17-14 although we had a scare during the second set when we were trailing 12-14. We were also split last time when we met them. My first double match with Eddie was shaky in the first set as we lost 9-15 but we regained our confidence and won the second set 15-12. Overall, we won 14:4, not bad at all.

No comments: