Saturday, February 07, 2009

ANSARA Taiping are the Champions!


Our home jersey is yellow in colour but they decided 
to wear their third and newest jersey instead

Madun Benitez

I am a very happy man today. My football club, Skuad Bolasepak ANSARA Taiping (www.ahmedrazman.com/skuadbat) have just won the prestigious Piala ANSARA by beating ANSARA PDRM with a scoreline of 2-0. This event is the 15th edition of Piala ANSARA and Tepen is only the sixth ANSARA team to won it and only the second one for the past seven years (full history in www.ligaalumni.com). I used to manage this club for two years before I went to UK to further my study. But I always kept in touch with the current manager, Madun, who is my junior in Taiping and Lancaster, and also with the players. I even played a match with them when I was on holiday in Malaysia last year. This is the first cup Tepen had won in the Liga Alumni football tournaments although we have won the futsal tournament last year. 

I'm so proud of them.

6 comments:

ajimsan said...

Menang jugak akhirnya... only one conclusion Abe... Madun lagi teror manage le sebab dia dapat piala... bila kau balik nanti... jadi assistant manager la jawbnya ;)

Ahmed Razman said...

i provided the foundation, he just giving it a finishing touch... hehe

Duan said...

Camni aku pun kena comeback from retirement la...err...ada keje untuk aku tak?

Ahmed Razman said...

hmmm.... keja ko.. sponsor team ni hehe.. jadi roman abramovich untuk tepen...

Duan said...

I'm no billionaire... i can supply air...

Semua player tu budak Tepen ke?

Ahmed Razman said...

daripada 14 orang tu, 5 tepen.. selebihnya budak mrsm jasin, pdrm, kuala berang dan beberapa pemain import