Monday, July 07, 2008

ANSARA Taiping vs ANSARA Kuantan

Last Saturday ANSARA Taiping had a friendly match with ANSARA Kuantan. Currently, Kuatagh are in the Division One and Tepen are in the Division Two but in my opinion both teams are equal in strength and skills.

When we arrived at the field, I realised that Tepen are short of players so we had to start the game with only 10 players since Kuatagh have only 11 players coming. I played as a left midfielder, a position that I can't remember playing before but Shazli playing as a leftback, and since he is young and fast, I know I had a freedom to remain upfield.

The first goal came from Kuatagh when their striker, Wan scored from a simple tap in. Few minutes after that, Madun who is Tepen manager and playing as a defender, kicked a long pass towards Kuatagh defender. He failed to clear and the ball came towards my path so I just kick the ball without actually looking at the goal. Only then I realised that the ball has came through the keeper's leg and straight into the goal! I was ecstatic because I can't remember when was the last time I scored a goal in the real football match. Must be 4 or 5 years ago. But after that Kuatagh responded with another goal through a flying header by Wan.

Second half started with me playing as a leftback because Shazli original position is a striker. So I just changed position with him. Kuatagh started the second half exactly like they did in the first half by scoring through a simple tap in by Wan, his hattrick. Shazli then scored Tepen second goal after receiving a pass from Mazuki. But Kuatagh scored their fourth goals in the dying minutes through Shamir.

In the end, we had an enjoyable match since most of Tepen and Kuatagh players knew each other, so we were playing in merry spirit with full of friendly banters. To play full time with 10 players against a Division One team only to lose 2-4 is quite a good achievement for us so I'm really proud and happy to play with my team, Skuad BAT (Bolasepak ANSARA Taiping).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam

ahaks.. apsal tinggal tepen n kuantan jer dalam liga ek? mana pegi team team ansara lain?

team muar aku.. dah lama dah senyap. aku pun tak mampu nak manage pun.. too costly utk aku.. hehehe..