Sunday, September 30, 2007

Breaking Fast in Manchester

Still sizzling hot

Yesterday Bong's family and my family went to Manchester to send two of the postgraduates to the airport. One of them is going back for good and another one is going back for Raya. Afterwards we went to my friend G's house near Whalley Range before goig out again to break our fast at a restaurant near Rusholme. This area is full of halal restaurants and shops and we were basically spoilt for choices. Finally we decided to try this one shop named Sizzler. I ordered 'Mix Grill' consisting a variation of lamb, chicken, kebab and other stuff all grilled and lumped together on a plate. Of course it was too much for me to handle so I split it with Bong. On our way home there was an accident on the M61 highway so the traffic was heavy. We finally managed to get back to Lancaster around 11pm.

1 comment:

durra abd razak @ kocikin... said...

nyum...nyum....sedapnya......