Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Australian Girl

A girl went to Australia for her Master degree on August, 2003. Her parent, among others, sent her at the KLIA airport. She asked her dad,"Dad, I'm not sure if I'll be back for Raya this December (she didn't). But if I do,what would u like me to bring for you?" Her dad answered,"Why, an Australian girl, of course!". Others just laugh while her mum smilingly pinched her husband on his cheek. The daughter just smiles as she waves goodbye.

A week later, she phoned her dad, and have a bubbly conversation with him. He then asked,"so have you look for my present?" "What present?" she asked back. "The one I asked for-the Australian girl!", her dad answered, laughingly.

The daughter said,"Oh,that-Well, I did what I could. It definitely is an Australian. But we have to wait for a few months to see if it's a girl or not!" It tooks her an hour later to convince him not to take the next day's flight to Sydney, and that she was just joking with him.

No comments: